Most women don’t experience symptoms or signs of cancer while other experience serious signs and symptoms of cervical cancer. The symptoms can be extreme based on the organs and tissues to which the infection has spread at metastatic and advanced cancer. The reason of signs can be an alternate medical condition that is not a tumor that is the reason women need to look for care on the off chance that they have other symptom or sign that do not leave.
Cervical Cancer Definition
Cervical cancer is the cancer in the passage to the uterus. Cervix is the lower and restricted part of the uterus. The uterus is an empty and pear-formed organ which is situated in a woman’s lower midriff, between the rectum and the bladder. The cervix makes a canal which opens into the vagina that prompts the outside the body.
Signs and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer Pictures
Cervical cancer may not show any symptom or sign. Precancerous changes are an early stage cancer that does not show any symptom. Symptoms of cervical cancer cells begin with attack to encompassing tissues.These are the signs and symptoms of cervical cancer :
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Seeping in vagina after menopause
- Vaginal seeping after physical contact.
- Spotting and draining between periods
- Heavier and longer menstrual periods than regular
- Unusual release from vagina
- Agony during sex
Note – These symptoms are not particular for cervical cancer and can be different in different conditions.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Same as other cancer, until cervical cancer has reached its advanced stage, it may show no symptoms.
- It does not generally cause torment, despite the fact that it can be in exceptionally serious stages.
- The widely recognized sign is strange vaginal bleeding.
- Irregular release from vagina may happen with cervical cancer.
Symptoms of Advanced Cervical Cancer
These are the symptoms found in advanced cervical cancer –
- Back pain.
- Bone breaks or agony.
- Pee spilling and defecation from the vagina.
- Torment of leg.
- Loss of appetite.
- Agony in pelvic region.
- Swollen legs.
Early Warning Sign of Cervical Cancer
These are the early warning symptoms of cervical cancer that you may experience –
- The widely recognized sign of cervix cancer is unusual and unpredictable vaginal bleeding, that most of the women tend to disregard. Heavy flow draining can happen in the middle of periods or after sex.
- You may notice changes in your vaginal release during your cycle.
- Having torment while having intercourse or at different situations can be a warning sign for the cervix cancer. It can lead to unusual changes in cervix. It can even spread inside the pelvis.
Early Signs and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer Stage 1 & 4
The warning symptoms that are related to cervical cancer include:
- Strange type of bleeding like seeping during menstrual periods or after sex or menopause
- Abnormal release shading, consistency, and smell
- Urinating often
- Torment of pelvic
- Peeing agony
Symptoms of Late Stage Cervical Cancer
These are the signs of last stage cervical cancer;
- Watery, pink, yellowish, dark colored blood release from the vagina during menstrual cycle.
- Long or heavy periods.
- Seeping during or after sex.
- Blood release from the vagina after menopause.
- Seeping after or vaginal douching.
- Torment amid sexual contact.